Trusted Advocacy for Subcontractors in Rhode Island
At Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC, we've spent over a decade building a reputation for tenacious representation of subcontractors in Rhode Island. Our dedicated Rhode Island construction lawyers expertly navigate the intricacies of state, local government, and private projects to protect the interests of our clients, help them avoid potential disputes, and resolve any issues that may arise.
From the initial bid or contract negotiation to project management, from navigating dispute resolution boards to other dispute resolution processes during construction and beyond, we stand with our clients every step of the way.
Expertise That Makes a Difference
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Contract Negotiation & Drafting: Our team is your dealmaker, not your dealbreaker. Bilodeau Capalbo's construction law attorneys use business and construction experience they obtained from being in the field and as an owner, this added value experience was gained hands-on because Bilodeau Capalbo construction law attorneys have probably dealt with the very same issue, this experience has been very helpful to its clients during the negotiation process and beyond. After we help put your deal together, we can help you finalize the deal negotiated memorialized by a written contract we offer efficient, industry hands-on experience, comprehensive drafting and review along with analysis of proposed contract terms and conditions to ensure your rights are safeguarded.
- Prequalification: We provide guidance and support throughout the prequalification process to boost your chances of successful bidding.
- Bid Disputes: When bid responsiveness, bidder responsibility, or compliance with competitive bidding laws and regulations come into question, we fight for your interests.
- Subcontractor Issues: From dealing with subcontractor listing law issues to managing subcontractor substitutions, we're there to handle the complications for you.
- Contract Breaches: Whether it's a breach of prime contracts, subcontracts, or purchase orders, we address issues of nonpayment, extra work, differing site conditions, change orders, liquidated damages, delays, disruption or acceleration, prompt payment penalties, defective specifications, and limitations on damages.
- Terminations: We offer expert representation in cases of terminations for default or convenience, protecting your rights and interests.
- Claims: We are adept at navigating the complexities of mechanics lien, stop payment notice, and bond claims.
- Dispute Resolution: When conflicts arise, our team is skilled in mediation, arbitration, and other dispute resolution procedures.
At Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC, we understand the unique challenges subcontractors face, and we're here to offer the legal support you need to thrive. Contact us today 401-300-4055 for a consultation and let us guide you through your next subcontractor project with confidence.