A Quiet Title Action is a lawsuit that's filed to establish ownership of real estate when ownership is in dispute or unclear. This could happen, for example, if there's a lien on a property that the owner wasn't aware of, if there's a dispute about property boundaries, or if there are conflicting claims of ownership due to fraud, error, or omissions in past deeds.
At Bilodeau Capalbo, we have a team of experienced real estate attorneys who specialize in Quiet Title Actions. We understand the complexities of Rhode Island property law and how to navigate the legal process to get the best outcome for our clients.
We can help with:
- Conducting a thorough title search to identify any claims, liens, or encumbrances on the property.
- Filing a Quiet Title Action in court to resolve any disputes or issues with the title.
- Negotiating with other parties who may have claims on the property to reach an agreement or settlement.
- Representing you in court if the Quiet Title Action goes to trial.
- Assisting with the transfer of title once the Quiet Title Action is resolved, ensuring that all necessary documents are correctly filed and recorded.
Whether you're an individual homeowner, a real estate investor, a broker, or a developer, we can provide the legal expertise and guidance you need to navigate through complicated real estate transactions and resolve any title issues. If you're in need of a Rhode Island Quiet Title attorney, please don't hesitate to reach to Bilodeau Capalbo at 401-300-4055.